You have no items in your shopping cart.
Returns & Warranty
Warranty, Terms and Conditions:
LifelineUSA products come with a Standard 90-Day Return Policy, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on quality. See our Return Policy below for details.
This website price list constitutes an offer to sell. Prices are subject to change without notice. LifelineUSA reserves the right to change or improve the design of any product at any time without notice. Most LifelineUSA products contain 100% natural latex rubber.
1. Contact customer service at 800-553-6633 or by email to execute a return and receive a Returns Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
2. Products must be in “like new” condition and have been purchased from LifelineUSA within the last 90 days.
3. Products not purchased directly from Lifeline may not be returned to Lifeline. Contact the distributor they were purchased from to execute a return or exchange.
LifelineUSA offers a Limited Warranty on Lifeline product quality. Normal wear and tear is not covered after 90 days. Product damage due to misuse or modification is not covered and may be dangerous.
WARRANTY: LIMITED WARRANTY
Lifeline International, Inc., 404 Holtzman Road, Madison, WI 53713
PARTIES AND PRODUCTS COVERED:
Each and every purchaser of each and every product manufactured and marketed by Lifeline.
YOUR DUTIES AS A PURCHASER AND STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURES FOR YOU TO FOLLOW:
1. Inspect every package purchased for missing or factory defective parts caused by the manufacturer.
2. Follow and comply with instructions supplied by Lifeline in the accompanying DVD or separately; heed all warnings and your physician’s recommendations.
3. Inform Lifeline by telephone or mail as to any missing part(s); send any defective part(s) to Lifeline at your expense for shipping; supply your name and address and explanation of what happened.
4. Inspect equipment before and after every use for scratches, nicks, cracks and abrasion spots.
5. Replace any part(s) which exhibits the type of damage described in number four. DAMAGED PARTS CAN BE DANGEROUS.
What Lifeline will do:
1. Lifeline will replace all missing and factory defective part(s) caused by the manufacturer at Lifeline’s expense, except for your cost of sending defective part(s) and/or information to Lifeline.
2. These replacement part(s) will be shipped within 30 days and usually less than 10 days after Lifeline receives all needed information.
A defective part is one which exhibits a crack, scratch, nick, notch or abraded portion (or, if stitched, exhibits missing or improper stitching), or which fails to perform as designed when received by you, the purchaser.
1. This warranty is good for and applies for six (6) months from the date of your purchase.
2. IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE SAME DURATION.
3. INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED.
4. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations (except as described in number one) may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Always follow product instructions.
If you have questions or concerns regarding product quality, please contact LifelineUSA's Quality Assurance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org